WAYS TO GIVE
Your contributions help offer youth exposure and education in improvisation through music and dance directly from a culturally diverse, top-notch artistic community. It also allows us to sustain our free programming, serve more communities and support our valued artistic community.
Here are some easy ways to give:
- Donate online by clicking our “Donate” button above, or
- Make a check payable to:
The Open Floor Society
177 E. Colorado Blvd., Ste. 200
Pasadena, Ca. 91105
- Donate goods and/or supplies such as music instruments, dancewear, dance equipment, etc. Email us at email@example.com
- Donate space or venue for a future event, workshop or fundraiser. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by U.S. law.
- Your time at our events and/or programs. Check our Volunteer Page for more details or email us at email@example.com
- Your services such as administration, printing, graphic design, production assistance, photography, videography, catering, grant-writing, consulting, etc. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- AmazonSmile allows you to find the same great Amazon.com items and prices while supporting The Open Floor Society effortlessly. Registering is easy, click HERE and you will automatically have chosen The Open Floor Society as the charity you’re supporting! Log on, and you will see our name below the search bar. Every eligible purchase will send a small donation to us at no cost to you!
- Strengthen your brand image while building recognition to increase traffic and sales when you become a sponsor of The Open Floor Society. We look forward to ensuring a mutually beneficial relationship with our sponsors. Email us at email@example.com